Hunted at Whiteford Farm by Blye Donovan
She wanted fresh air, but will it cost her life to get it?
Blair O’Rourke is a criminal defense lawyer who has written off men. She sets out on a road trip to forget the last one she was involved with and finds herself hunted by someone he has sent after her. Stranded in the small town of Rolling Brook, will she trust another man to keep her safe, and can she stop herself from falling for him in the process?
Not one to refuse someone in need of help, especially when Blair has no one else to turn to, local farmer Jake Redland becomes entangled in the same trouble she brought with her from Chicago. He has no problem risking life and limb to keep her safe, but, having been burned by love once, will he risk the flames again for another city woman?
Find out in this fast-paced, insta-love story!
5 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT BLYE:
- I am a military brat and a veteran, so I’ve never really had a “hometown.” That might be why I like the idea of small towns so much and why I like to set my stories there. I currently live in one too 😉
- I’m a wife to a husband who supports my writing habits and a dog mom to an adorable fluffball, Max, who likes to distract me from writing with his puppy dog eyes.
- I have published four books so far. They are all part of my Rolling Brook Series, of which, Hunted at Whiteford Farm is the first. They are set in the fictional small town of Rolling Brook located just outside of Chicago, Illinois. My current WIP is the fifth book in the series which features alpha protector heroes and strong heroines.
- There are a couple of messages I wanted to relay through Jake & Blair’s love story in Hunted at Whiteford Farm. First, even if you’ve been hurt in the past, don’t be afraid to risk your heart again. And, secondly, a found family can be just as good, if not better than, the one you were born into.
- The original plan for my Rolling Brook Series was to write a trilogy of three siblings, but, after I finished those first three books, I knew the series wasn’t done. The fifth book will be the last, though I am planning a short story for some side characters from the fourth book that will be exclusive to newsletter subscribers. The fifth book will be out late this year or early next. Then I’ll be starting a new series featuring former military heroes and heroines that will be set in a small town near the east coast.
YOU CAN FIND BLYE EVERYWHERE HERE: https://linktr.ee/blyedonovan (When you sign up for her newsletter you receive an exclusive novelette!)